It will act as a reference point in the area of Social and Behavioral Science and especially in the field of politics in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.About Us
Our Work Packages
The project has several work packages that aim to achievement of the proposed actions.work packages
Our Work Packages
Welcome to the DEMOS Project
The Master Degree in Democratic Governance and Human Rights “DEMOS” Project innovative character lies on the fact that it aims to create a new Master Degree in a specialized academic field giving attention to acquiring practical operational skills. In addition, it will make available an interactive and flexible e-learning program, tailored-made to the specific needs of the partner countries.
Moreover, the project aims to address the absence of curricula that will generate postgraduate professionals highly skilled in democratic and human-rights based culture and knowledge. As a result, they will be ready to meet the challenges of institution building in their nation, having a long-lasting impact in the democratic transformation of their environment.
The project has several work packages that aim to achievement of the proposed actions.
- Work Package 1: Needs Analysis (WP Leader: Utrecht University)
- Work Package 2: Curriculum Development and Infrastructure (WP Leader: University of Alicante)
- Work Package 3: Capacity Building Activities (WP Leader: Utrecht University)
- Work Package 4: Delivery of the Master Programme and Capacity Building Programmes (WP Leader: University of Carthage)
- Work Package 5: Quality Assurance & Monitoring (WP Leader: Cadi Ayyad University)
- Work Package 6: Dissemination and Exploitation (WP Leader: Lebanese University)
- Work Package 7: Management & Coordination (WP Leader: Moulay Ismail University)
The planned study visit in Alicante University is realized in the framework of the DEMOS project
During the visit, various sessions focusing on the academic content related with the master’s t
The 2nd live webinar is held on Wednesday, 26 January 2022, 11.00-12.00 CET
This training focused on the rationale, strategies and processes of integrating an internship com